Service Charges: Entitlement Not Recognized When Sourced From Debrief (Ref: Billing Rates - Wrong Price Calculation)
(Doc ID 1303417.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.0.6 and later
Oracle Field Service - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For an SR linked to a contract coverage which has a percentage discounted on the Labor Item price, find that the List Price and Contract Discount Amount are not correctly displayed on the Charges tab of the Service Request form.
The issue occurs every time CSF Update Debrief lines (Debrief Posting Program) is run for Charges.
- The price on the price list for a Labor item is $95.
- Discount on Labor item price (20%)
- The List Price field shows the discounted price per hour: $76 ($95 - 20%), and this should be the price list price
- The Contract Discount Amount is $0.00, when it should be $19 ($95 - $76).
1. Create a Contract for a covered product.
2. Enter Billing Rates for Service Activity Billing Type Labor on the coverage for the Contract for different Start and End times.
3. Create a Service Request and a Task for this covered product.
4. Create a Debrief line for the Task with working hours (start and end times).
5. Complete the Debrief line.
6. A Charge line is created on the Service Request form, but the billing rates and times defined on the contract coverage are not used to calculate the charge amounts.
What is Working:
The issue does not happen if the data is entered manually in Debrief.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document