ARHDQCMAL Completes Normally But Generated Numerous HZ_MATCH_RULES Invalid Objects
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Trading Community - Version: 12.1.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ARHDQCMAL - DQM Compile All Rules
In R12.1.3, all the HZ_MATCH_RULES objects will become invalid again as soon as the 'DQM Compile All Rules' program runs again.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Check invalids in the database for HZ_MATCH_RULES. There are no invalids.
2) Run 'DQM Compile All Rules' program
3) Check invalids in the database for HZ_MATCH_RULES. There are 30+ invalids
4) Recompile all Check HZ_MATCH_RULES manually via sql prompt, so that there are no invalids.
5) Run 'DQM Compile All Rules' program
6) Check invalids in the database for HZ_MATCH_RULES. Again there are 30+ invalids.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms