WebADI Budget Journal Worksheet Does Not Show the Accounting Date field
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering budget journals in WebADI, an end dated segment value can not be selected from the LOV, however it can be typed in manually and accepted. The end date is prior to the current date, but still falls within the period the journal is entered for.
Journal Import and posting successfully process this budget journal.
Expect WebADI to not allow the entry of the end dated segment value for the Budget.
The WebADI Budget journal template should have an Accounting Date field to compare the effective dates of the segment values.
This works as expected for Actuals and Encumbrances.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to General Ledger Super User Responsibility
2. Navigate to WebADI > Define Layout > Integrator General Ledger-Journals > Layout Name Budget - Single > Update
3. Verify Accounting Date field, which is mandatory and enabled.
4. Create WebADI Document with layout type "Budgets - Single"
5. System creates "Budgets - Single" WebADI document without Accounting Date field and creates Budget journals with default GL date as period first day.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms