WMS Pick Over And Curtial Pick Transaction Reason Not Available In Reasons LOV During Picking
(Doc ID 1304421.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing a WMS Picking Task, we need to enable the exception for Pick Over. The transaction reason has been enabled but during the pick process these two options, Pick Over and Curtial Pick would not appear in the Transaction reasons List of Values (LOV).
Expect to see the Over Pick transaction reasons that is setup.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Setup WMs Pick Load transaction reasons (Oracle Inventory User's Guide Page 10-19 to 10-20, Oracle WMS Implementation Guide page 9-21)
2) Setup Pick Load Page Template and assign it to the user task type defined for picking proccess.
3) Setup over shipping tolerance for client ship to.
4) Create, book and pick release internal order
5) Perform WMS Picking Tasks
6) When confirming quantity, hit F4 to view exceptions.
Notice the Pick over and Curtail Pick transaction reasons are not visible in LOV.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!