Unable to Retain the Overridden Requisition Price on its Autocreated Release
(Doc ID 1304766.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom PO/release Pricing API
The requisition Price (p_req_line_price) is being passed as null in procedures GET_CUSTOM_PO_PRICE of PO_CUSTOM_PRICE_PUB package when sourcing a requisition from Local BPA (Blanket Purchase Agreement) and autocreate Blanket release
Steps to Reproduce:
- Take a backup of file POXPCPRB.pls
- Modify the file POXPCPRB.pls, under procedure GET_CUSTOM_PO_PRICE, Insert (x_new_price := p_req_line_price;), then compile the file
- Create new Local BPA : xxx , Item : Test Item, Price : yyy1
- Create new requisition : zzz
- Source this requisition to above xxx.
- Now the requisition will have the price as yyy1.
- Modify the price of the requisition to yyy2 and save.
- Now autocreate this document to Release. The price yyy1 appeares in the Release which is incorrect. As per the code the requisition price needs to be carried over to Release i.e yyy2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document