Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.0.6 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 26-Oct-2014
When attempting to lock price break in Contracts, the following error occurs.
"Error calling server API in procedure Lock_Price"
"FRM-40815: Variable GLOBAL LOCKED_PRICE_LIST_ID does not exist"
"FRM-40815: Variable GLOBAL LOCKED_LIST_LINE_ID does not exist"
"ORA-06502 PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small in Package"
and then clicking on OK, pricing windows displays with no details and status bar shows error message: "Error calling server API in procedure Lock_Price"
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to (R) Service Contracts Manager (N) Launch Pad
- select to Open an existing contract or Create a new contract
2. Go to the Lines tab and the Pricing Products subtab and then the subline Pricing tab
- click on Price Break
3. In price break window click on (B) Lock
- receive the errors as above
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms