Evaluation Icon Is Not Available On Learner Self Service
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Issues on Setup Forms
Evaluation Icon not displayed while updating Enrollment details of the Learner
Expect Pending Evaluation icon
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create multiple Enrollment Status with the Standard Enrollment Status " Placed"
2. Initially the Learner is enroll to the course in "Placed" status.
3. Once the Learner is placed, Learner Administrator changes the Status " Confirm" which is created with the Standard Enrollment Status "Placed"
4. This process continues till the Learner is placed to "Pending Evaluation"
5. If the Enrollment Status is changed to Pending Evaluation directly after Placed then Pending Evaluation Icon is displayed
6. If the Enrollment Status is changed as below then Pending Evaluation Icon doesn't appear
Placed > Confirm> Pending Evaluation
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms