Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 11.5 to 12.0.0 [Release 11.5.0 to 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:GLXJEENT.FMB - Enter Journals/Encumbrances
Trying to use Journal Approval, a journal batch cannot be submitted for approval because the Approve button is disabled (grayed out) in the More Actions window of the Enter Journals form.
All the necessary setup steps have been performed to enable Journal Approval, according to <Document 176459.1> and <Document 225815.1>, in particular:
- Employees have been defined in the system and supervisors attached to them.
- Employee names have been correctly assigned to the USERS in Sysadmin.
- Journal Approval has been enabled at the Ledger (or Set of Books) level.
- Journal Source has the approval enabled.
- The required profile options of Journal Approval have been set.
- Employee authorization limits have been assigned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms