Adding Menu Items To Quick Menu Results In Error: Function Not Available To This Responsibility
(Doc ID 1307362.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From the Depot Repair, Repair Orders form the Quick menu is available from the toolbar.
After adding the form 'Customer Receipt' to the Quick menu an error occurs when trying to access that form from the quick menu.
Function not available to this responsibility. Change responsibilities or contact your System Administrator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From the System administrator responsibility navigate to Application > Menu
2. Query the menu CSX_CUSTOMER_SUPPORT_QM
3. Add menu name (Customer Receipts) > select function (view receiving transactions) > enable >save
4. Select Depot Repair Super user responsibility
5. Navigate to Repair order form
6. From the toolbar select > Quick Menu > Customer Receipts .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document