Last updated on MARCH 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save a Attachment in Self Service, the following error occurs.
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. HR:Use Standard Attachments profile is by default set to 'No' at site level
2. Log in with an employee and navigate to the seeded Employee Self Service responsibility
3. Add an emergency contact and attach a document
4. Check mark the Save attachments box
5. Submit the record.
6. Navigate to the People Form (People > Enter and Maintain) to check the attachment
7. Click on the Attachment link.
8. Regular Attachment window did not open.
9. Changed the HR:Use Standard Attachments profile to 'Yes' at site level and come back to the People Form.
10. The attachment added in Self Service is now visible.
11. Now, with the HR:Use Standard Attachments profile set as 'Yes', repeat steps 2 to 5. This time the error is displayed. (User Defined Exception)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms