Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Inventory, when executing the Min Max Planning Report, the item revision is still being populated into po_requisitions_interface_all
even though the profile - INV: Purchasing By Revision is set to No.
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Inventory Module
2. Proceed to run the min-max program.
3. It completes, review the item_revision field in po_requisitions_interface_all
- See it is populated with zero and should not be
4. Confirmed the profile INV: Purchasing By Revision is set to No.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms