12.1 Dispatch Center Error: APP-JTF-21000: Unit Of Measure For Scheduled Travel Duration Should Be Specified"
(Doc ID 1307866.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:CSFDCMAI.FMB - Dispatch Center
In the Dispatch Center, if a task is assigned to a technician from the SR form, for example. on 01-Dec-2010 (no travel time attached with task) and subsequently the task is moved to a later time/date, using 'drag and drop' (e.g.02-Dec-2010 (any other day except 01-Dec.)), then following error is generated:
1. Login to the Oracle applications, using a suitable responsibility (e.g. Field Service Manager).
2. Create a Service Request.
3. Create a task and assign it to a resource with no travel time attached with task.
4. Check the details via the Dispatch Center to confirm that the task is assigned to that resource.
5. For the following day try to drag and drop this task to another (later) time slot for the same resource.
Note: The error does not occur in the following conditions:
a) if we drag and drop this task to same engineer on the same day at any other time.
b) if we drag and drop task to another engineer on the same day or any other day.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document