PO Deliver Transactions Cannot Be Found In MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS Table / On Hand Quantity Not Increased By Receipt
(Doc ID 1307978.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:RCVRCERC.FMB - Enter Receipts
Form:RCVTXERT.FMB - Enter Receiving Transactions
Form:INVTVTXN.FMB - View Transactions
Form:RCVRCVRC.FMB - Receiving Transactions Summary
Find there are many transactions which do not have any transaction in MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS table for po receipts.
Also, on hand quantity has not been updated / increased.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Purchasing : Receiving / Receipts or Receiving/ Receiving Transactions
Perform delivery of Purchase order
2. Inventory > Transactions > Material transactions
3. Search for deliver receipt transaction for the purchase Order
4. No record can be retrieved
5. Expect records to exist in mtl_material_transactions table for all deliver transactions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document