Performance Management - Error While Aligned Objectives Are Deleted.
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When manager tries to transfer scorecard to subordinate, the manager gets a notification saying that
Steps to Reproduce:
- Manager cascades 12 objectives to subordinate.
- Subordinate sends back the scorecard back to Manager for Approval.
- Manager rejects the approval request and deletes 3 of the objectives out of 12 and tries to transfer the objectives by clicking the transfer button.
- Manager gets a notification saying "You cannot delete this objective as it is used in performance ratings"
- Manager adds back the deleted objectives(3) and tries to transfer the objectives. Still he getting the same error and unable to transfer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms