Customer Form, Sites Issue: Cannot Re-activate a Site that was Previously Inactive
(Doc ID 1309526.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2020
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.2 and later
Oracle Trading Community - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have some account sites that were previously Inactive. You want to reactivate these sites, but your action to reactivate is not honored by the form.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customers > Customers
- Query an existing Customer
- Click on the Details Icon at the Account Level
- At the Sites region, change the Status = All, to display both Active and Inactive sites
- Pick an Inactive Site and make it Active
- Save your changes
- Note that the Site you reactivated remains Inactive
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.