Receive Error APP-FND-01050 When Selecting a Category in Find Window of Item Form (INVIDITM)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Item Master - Version: 126.96.36.199
Oracle Inventory Management - Version: 188.8.131.52 and later [Release: 11.5.10 and later]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:INVIDITM.FMB - Define Item Information
The issue has been reported with the case of Inventory category set.
Once acknowledging the error and pressing Find button, expected items are retrieved as expected, eg the issue is not preventing the user from querying items.
"APP-FND-01050: This flexfield cannot be opened because it has no displayed segments."
1. Select the Inventory responsibility
2. Go to Items : Master Items
3. Click on Flashlight icon to invoke the Find window
4. You are now in Find Master Items window
5. Set Category Set field to the Inventory category set and select any category in Category field
6. See the reported error
7. Click OK to acknowledge the error
8. Press Find
9. See the expected items get retrieved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms