Receive Error APP-FND-01050 When Selecting a Category in Find Window of Item Form (INVIDITM)
(Doc ID 1310405.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Item Master - Version: 22.214.171.124
Oracle Inventory Management - Version: 126.96.36.199 and later [Release: 11.5.10 and later]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:INVIDITM.FMB - Define Item Information
The issue has been reported with the case of Inventory category set.
Once acknowledging the error and pressing Find button, expected items are retrieved as expected, eg the issue is not preventing the user from querying items.
"APP-FND-01050: This flexfield cannot be opened because it has no displayed segments."
1. Select the Inventory responsibility
2. Go to Items : Master Items
3. Click on Flashlight icon to invoke the Find window
4. You are now in Find Master Items window
5. Set Category Set field to the Inventory category set and select any category in Category field
6. See the reported error
7. Click OK to acknowledge the error
8. Press Find
9. See the expected items get retrieved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|