Receive Error APP-FND-01050 When Selecting a Category in Find Window of Item Form (INVIDITM)
(Doc ID 1310405.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Item Master - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:INVIDITM.FMB - Define Item Information
When querying items in Master Item form (INVIDITM), the following error occurs in Find Master Items window once entering the Category Set and Category criteria.
The issue has been reported with the case of Inventory category set.
Once acknowledging the error and pressing Find button, expected items are retrieved as expected, eg the issue is not preventing the user from querying items.
"APP-FND-01050: This flexfield cannot be opened because it has no displayed segments."
1. Select the Inventory responsibility
2. Go to Items : Master Items
3. Click on Flashlight icon to invoke the Find window
4. You are now in Find Master Items window
5. Set Category Set field to the Inventory category set and select any category in Category field
6. See the reported error
7. Click OK to acknowledge the error
8. Press Find
9. See the expected items get retrieved
Just implemented Oracle Inventory product.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document