Allocation Is Not Visible on Customer Shipment Screen
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.0 to 6.2.0 - Release: 6 to 6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a custom SHIPMENT_VIEW manager layout or a Custom Screenset for buy Shipment, the Order Allocation is not shown when viewing the shipment.
Expect the custom view to show Order Release Allocation
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new screen set using the BUY_SHIPMENT Screen Set ID as a basis.
2. Create a new manager layout using the SHIPMENT_VIEW Manager Layout ID.
3. Edit the new screen set you created above and navigate to the General tab.
4. Change the Manager Layout ID for the View Control to be the new SHIPMENT_VIEW Manager Layout ID you created above (This is actually not even necessary since if you leave it with the default SHIPMENT_VIEW you will still not get the Order Release Allocation when viewing the shipment. NOTE: you also need to fill in the NEW servlet name as it does not default as it should.
5. Add a new link to the user menu for this new BUY_SHIPMENT Screen Set ID.
6. Search for a shipment that has been allocated. Open the shipment in View mode and note that you cannot view the Order Release Allocations.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use custom manager layouts to view allocation
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms