R12 Error APP-SQLAP-10710 Cannot Create Accounting for Canceled Invoice With Prepayment Applied and Unapplied
(Doc ID 1310789.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.6 to 12.0.6 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 15-Jul-2013***
Create accounting for canceled invoice with prepay applied and unapplied fail with the following error:
APP-SQLAP-10710 Online accounting could not be created. Please submit the
Payables Accounting Process instead to create accounting entries for this transaction.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login Payables responsibility.
2. Navigate to Invoices > Entry > Invoices.
3. Query the problematic invoice.
4. The Accounted status is as follows:
5. Click Action Button and perform Create Accounting.
6. Above error displayed:
7. Submit request Create Accounting but there are no data processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!