Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.6 to 12.0.6 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 15-Jul-2013***
Create accounting for canceled invoice with prepay applied and unapplied fail with the following error:
APP-SQLAP-10710 Online accounting could not be created. Please submit the
Payables Accounting Process instead to create accounting entries for this transaction.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login Payables responsibility.
2. Navigate to Invoices > Entry > Invoices.
3. Query the problematic invoice.
4. The Accounted status is as follows:
5. Click Action Button and perform Create Accounting.
6. Above error displayed:
7. Submit request Create Accounting but there are no data processed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms