Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fleet Management - Version 6.1.3 to 6.1.5 [Release 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OTM version 6.1.3 when trying to assign equipment type and driver using the Show Options function on the driver assignment screen, a null pointer exception is given.
1. Login to OTM
2. Create Order Release
3. Plan it into shipment
4. Select ‘Assign driver to Shipment’ on the shipment
5. In the assign driver screen click on the '+' sign in the 'Assign Equipment Type for Shipment' to expand the Equipment Assignment tab
6. Enter an Equipment Type Saved Query ID in the search field
7. Click on the 'Override Advanced Filter' button in the Assign Equipment type section
8. Enter the parameter value(90) for the filter parameter Equipment Type Out of Route PCT
9. Click on ‘More Option’ and then enter a Driver Saved Query ID and click on the Show Options button.
10. Error ‘java.lang.NullPointerException’ is displayed.
Workaround identified :
Assign Driver and Equipment Separately
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms