Service Request Resolution Description is not displayed in iSupport
(Doc ID 1310976.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In iSupport Service Request pages, the Resolution Type Description is not displayed.
The page can only display the Resolution Type Code and Resolution Type Meaning but not the Resolution Type Description. That is different than in the Forms UI where the agents can see the Resolution Type Meaning and the Resolution Type Description
Expect the iSupport Service Request to display the Resolution Type Description.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In AK HTML Forms enable the "Display" flag for IBU_CF_RESOLUTION_TYPE_CODE and IBU_CF_RESOLUTION_TYPE_DESC
2. Bounce the Middle Tier.
3. Login to iSupport Individual User page (the same apply to other pages as well)
4. Create a service request
5. Login to Service Forms UI as a regular user
6. Navigate to Service Request form
7. Query the service request created from iSupport
8. Set a Resolution Code and save it (make sure the meaning and description are different for the resolution). In the Forms UI you will see the Resolution Type Meaning and Resolution Type Description.
9. Go back to iSupport home page
10. Click on SR that was created earlier
11. The SR page it doesn't show resolution description. It only shows the Resolution Type Code and Resolution Type Meaning.
It should be showing Resolution Type Meaning and Resolution Type Description which is much more representative of the solution entered in the SR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document