Last updated on JUNE 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Quality - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:QASLSET.FMB - QA - Skiplot Process Setup
Form:QASLSP.FMB - QA - Skiplot/Sampling Criteria Setup
***Checked for relevance 15-Sep-2013***
After a year of working correctly, a Skip Lot Process code has changed frequency. Other problems that are fixed include:
1. Resetting of skiplot plans to Qualification stage when termination occurs due to triggering of Interruption parameters.
2. Oracle Quality's Skiplot and sampling process does not support skipping rules based on other category sets other than 'Purchasing'.
3. Oracle Quality's Skip Lot functionality doesn't resume skipping once the interruption has been triggered due to a violation of the day span criteria, even after the requisite number of qualification lots have been accepted.
4. There are other skip lot fixes included in this patch. Please apply the patch first (before creating a Service Request)
Expect Skip Lot Frequency to remain as it is setup.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup skip Lot parameters
2. Go through qualifications
3. Skip Lot is changed from 1/3 to 1/1
The frequency resets after a period of time (around a year) for no apparent reason
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms