Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 12.1.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PBWC : Professional Buyer's Work Center
BWC : Buyer Work Center
Use Buyer Work Center BWC, user can save and approve a purchase order without charge account or accrual account when project and task are used.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select multiple requisition lines coded to Project and add to new order.
2. Create PO.
3. Go to Lines or Distribution Details for first line.
4. Change Project, Organization, Expenditure, and Task (POET).
5. Do not click Apply. Click Next Line.
6. Change POET.
7. Click Next Line.
8. Change POET.
9. Continue until last line. Change POET and Click Apply.
10. Submit PO for approval.
11. PO is approved.
12. Observe that the PO distributions do not have charge or accrual account.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms