12.1: Create Budget Account Information Not Defaulted Correctly
(Doc ID 1312098.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1 to 12.1 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Account not getting defaulted correctly while creating a budget. First segment is not correct and is not in the current organization.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create Budget Category and populate Ledger and Account information.
- Confirm the Trade Management System parameters accounts are populated.
- Responsibility: Trade Management User
- Navigation: Budget
- Click create
- Populate the Budget type of accrual, name, and category
- No Ledger populated
- At times the Accounts have incorrect account information
- Click the Sales/Expense Account LOV, shows incorrect accounts in first segment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document