WebADI - Web Applications Desktop Integrator BNE_UIX_PHYSICAL_DIRECTORY is not configured Error in Release 11i and R12.x
(Doc ID 1312156.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Oracle Assets - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator Receiving Error BNE_UIX_PHYSICAL_DIRECTORY is not configured
This error can occur under several conditions:
- Unable to open WebADI
- After running Autoconfig on nodes not able to upload files
- When selecting the 'Desktop Integrator' Responsibility the seeded menu options produces the error
- After installing Oracle E-Business suite R12 and attempting to create a hierarchy using the create spreadsheet functionality(WebADI)
- When creating a Layout as Trade Management Administrator
- When attempting to do an Import inside the activity screen in Marketing Online the error occurs
Possible changes that will affect the setting for profile BNE_UIX_PHYSICAL_DIRECTORY:
- Autoconfig updated or removed the existing settings for profile BNE_UIX_PHYSICAL_DIRECTORY
- Cloned a new instance(11i) where the techstack has changed the value of the profile option
- Upgrade from 11i to R12
- Profile BNE_UIX_PHYSICAL_DIRECTORY configuration is incorrect based on the Application version
- Functionality of profile BNE_UIX_PHYSICAL_DIRECTORY in version R12 is not required or needed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document