Cannot Cancel Sales Order Error Validation Failed For The Field - Tax Code
(Doc ID 1312311.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 26-Jul-2013***
On : 220.127.116.11 version, E-Bus Tax Integration for OM
When attempting to cancel a sales order line, the following error occurs.
Validation failed for the field - Tax Classification Code
ORA-01086: savepoint 'LINES' never established
ORA-06510: PL/SQL: unhandled user-defined exception in Package OE_Order_PVT Procedure Lines
User-Defined Exception in Package OE_Header_Util Procedure Pre_Write_Process
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Responsibility: OM Super User
1) Navigate to: (N) Orders, Returns > Order Organizer
2) Locate SO's : (or any other that can be canceled)
3) Click Actions, Select Cancel
4) Specify Reason and comments if needed
5) Click OK. The message window appears showing the following messages:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document