Unable to Assign Classification to Item due to Auto Complete Limit
(Doc ID 1312768.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to assign a classification Type/Code to an item, the following error is received:
The value [VALUE] entered for field gtm_prod_class_code/classification_code matches multiple records, please use the auto complete functionality
1. Setup glog.ui.autocomplete.limit=30.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM 6.1.
2. Go to Trade Master Data --> Trade Item Management --> Trade Item.
3. Search for an Item.
4. Click to Edit.
5. Click the Classification Tab.
6. For the Product Classification Type, put ECCN US.
7. For Product Classification Code, type in a code which has more than 30 results.
8. Click Save.
9. Click Finished.
10. Note the Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document