Error: CTO_WORKFLOW.auto_create_pur_req In Activity Autocreate Po Req
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:CTOACREQ - AutoCreate Purchase Requisitions
When attempting to create and progress a Back 2 Back (B2B) order, ATO_ITEM_BUY , the line errors at Supply-Eligible. See the following error occurs.
Error Message: User-Defined Exception
Error Stack: CTO_WORKFLOW.auto_create_pur_req, stmt_num :30(OEOL, 5109, 222881, RUN)
Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(CTO_WORKFLOW_API_PK.AUTO_CREATE_PUR_REQ, OEOL, 5109, 222881, RUN)
1. Inventory - Items - Master Items
2. Set the following relevant attributes to work as b2b process:
purchase attributes enabled
Build in WIP enabled
Supply Type : Supplier
3. in Order management Enter and book a sales order for this item
4. the line status changes to 'Supply Eligible'
5. Go to: Tool - Workflow status
6. There is an error in Autocreate PO Req activity
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms