R12 : "Enable All Sites" Flag For Global Contract Purchase Agreements Does Not Work For Requisitions Created Via iProcurement
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 12.1.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PBWC : Professional Buyer Work Center
Upon further testing, it was discovered that the issue has only been fixed when creating Requisitions via Forms. If the Requisition was created via a Smart Form in iProcurement, the Purchase Order was not properly autocreated.
If the user manually creates the PO in the Buyer Work Center using the Document Builder, he/she gets the following message: "The agreement referenced by this line will not be carried over to the order because the supplier, site, or currency on the agreement does not match the settings in the Document Builder".
If the user proceeds, a PO is created but the CPA is not referenced.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Global CPA with "Enable all Sites" flag checked.
2. Create a Smart form using that CPA. Ensure that the "User Editable" flag is checked for the supplier site.
3. Create a Requisition using that smart form with a supplier site (different than the Site on the CPA) and approve it.
4. A Purchase Order (PO) is not autocreated.
5. The expectation is that a PO referencing the CPA would be autocreated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms