Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ARXRWMAI.FMB - Receipts
Unapplying a Receipt from an Invoice, with a deduction, is not updating the dispute amount.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create invoice# inv1 with amount=100.00
2. Create receipt# rct1 with amount=55.00, apply to invoice inv1,applied amount = 55.00
Scroll to the right, Application Reference type=pick <Trade Management Claim>,Save it
3. Deduction# DED15891 is created for 45.00
4. Query invoice# inv1, Tab: More,Disput amount = 45.00 (This is correct)
5. Query receipt# rct1, unapply the receipt from the invoice# inv1, Save it.
6. Query the invoice# inv1, invoice balance is 100.00, Tab:More, Dispute amount = 100.00
This is incorrect, Dispute amount should be 0.00 while the invoice balance is 100.00.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms