Mobile PDA Device: Problem And Resolution Code Mapping Not Fully Functioning
(Doc ID 1313507.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that the Problem and Resolution code mapping is not functioning on the Mobile Field Service device in the same way as it does on Forms.
On Forms the mapping works in the manner outlined in the implementation guide, but on the mobile device it does not work the same as Forms.
Problem codes and resolution codes can be mapped to Item Categories (just the category or related to SR type and/or item as well). On the PDA the mapping to those categories is not recognized though.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create Problem Codes:
PC1, PC2 and PC3
- Create Resolution Codes:
R-PC1A, R-PC1B, R-PC1C,
R-PC2A, R-PC2B, R-PC2C,
R-PC3A, R-PC3B, R-PC3C
- Map problem code PC1 to Item Category = Category_1
- Map problem code PC2 to Item Category Category_2
- Map problem Code PC3 to Item Category Category_3
- Map resolution codes R-PC1A, R-PC1B, R-PC1C to Problem Code PC1, Item Category Category_1
- Map resolution codes R-PC2A, R-PC2B, R-PC2C to problem code PC2, Item Category Category_2
- Map resolution codes R-PC3A, R-PC3B, R-PC3C to problem code PC3, Item Category Category_3
- Run 'JTM master concurrent' request in Lookup mode
- Create a SR for a new instance to match item categories that are used in the problem codes
- Verify that problem code mapping lov is functioning on Forms (as per the implementation guide)
- Sync PDA
- Open Task and go to SR screen
- Tap on Problem Code elipsis and 'Records not found error' is displayed
- Tap on Resolution Code elipsis and all resolution codes are displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document