MFS: Service History Notes On Mobile Device Do Not Include Debrief Notes
(Doc ID 1313510.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Patch 10085026 supplies new functionality around synching history Notes to the mobile device.
It is found that notes with source object code 'SR' (Service Request) or 'TASK' are synched correctly, but the notes originated in 'Debrief' (SOURCE_OBJECT_CODE = SD) are not synched.
It is expected that all history notes (task, SR, debrief) should be synchronized to the new assignee mobile user
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Set profile option CSM : Note Type for SR History Notes Download to AA_NOTE
1. Create an SR for a specific IB instance
2. Create a task on that SR and assign it to a mobile user
3. enter debrief (as a different user than the mobile user) and enter a note on debrief
5. close the task and close the SR
6. Create a new SR for the same IB instance
7. Create a task on that SR and assign it to a different mobile user
10. Synchronize PocketPC (for the mobile user in step 7)) to get the new task and open the task
11. Tap on SR button
12. Tap on SR History button
13. Select the SR from Step 1 from the LOV
14. Tap on the task from Step 2 at the bottom
15. Notice the Debrief screen opens
16. Click on the Notes icon
=> See no notes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document