Internal Requisition Receiving Data Is Not Being Populated Into RCV_RECEIVING_SUB_LEDGER
(Doc ID 1313541.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.1 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- E-Business Suite 11.5.10 Minimum Patch Level and Extended Support Information Center <Note:1199724.1>
- Required Patches for Enhanced Receiving Validation after upgrade to or install of 11.5.10 (or 11i.SCM_PF.J) <Note:367396.1>
- Oracle E-Business Suite Error Correction Support Policy (V.3) <Note:1195034.1>
Find that for an Internal Requisition the table RCV_RECEIVING_SUB_LEDGER does not contain any rows
1. Setup shipping networks
Internal Order Required=Yes
Navigate to a Purchasing Responsibility
2. Create internal requisition.
3. Run "Create Internal Sales Order" concurrent program.
Navigate to a Order Entry Responsibility
4. Run "Import Orders" concurrent.
5. Pick release and ship confirm against internal sales order
6. Run "Update shipping" and "Inventory Interface" conc.
Navigate to a Inventory Responsibility
7. Run "Process transaction interface" concurrent.
INCTCM and INCTCW process the shipped transaction stocked in MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE.
8. Receive the quantity against Internal Requisition
No transaction or journal entry information are created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document