US NACHA CCD Format Payments With Text Output Shows No Output
(Doc ID 1313569.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
US NACHA CCD Format payments with text output does not show any output.
Expect the output to be displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Defined Internal Bank Account and created a Payment Document by attaching the Electronic Payment Format (US NACHA CCD Format)
2. Defined the EDI Payment Process Profile and attached the above Electronic Payment Format (US NACHA CCD Format)
3. In the Bank Accounts - Option Page added the EDI Payment method for the section 'Payment Document Categories by Payment Method'
4. Created an Invoice with Payment Method as EDI
5. Executed the Payment Process Profile for EDI.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, Not able to send the Payment File to Bank for Testing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document