Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 when searching for assets from the Fixed Assets page under the Asset Tracking Super User responsibility, the following error occurs:
1) Both Simple and Advanced Searches fail with:
The set up attached to the responsibility does not exist. Please make sure a set up rule exists and you are logged into a responsibility to which the rule is associated.
2) After resolving that first error, the search doesn't work for the asset number. The LOV doesn't return any value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Connect to the Asset Tracking Super User Responsibility
2. Navigate to Assets >Fixed Assets
3. Enter any search criteria for an existing asset
4. Query does not complete and the error appears at the top of the page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms