Unable to Default Value for Warehouse on Quote Line using Defaulting Rule based on Operating Unit.
(Doc ID 1313724.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Quoting - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to default value for Warehouse on Quote Line using defaulting rule based on Operating Unit.
Steps to Reproduce
- Set profile
- ASO: Enable Defaulting Rule 'Yes'
- MO: Default Operating Unit - Vision Operations
- MO: Operating Unit - Vision Operations
- Create Defaulting condition and rule to default a warehouse based on Operating Unit
- Create defaulting package
- Run "Defaulting Generator" for both "Quote Header" and "Quote Line"
- Run "Order Capture Dependency Generator" for both "ASO_AK_QUOTE_HEADER_V" and "ASO_AK_QUOTE_LINE_V"
- Enter quote
- Values do not default
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document