Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 27-May-2015***
When you create an interview for internal applicant, the notification is successfully sent to the applicant on the interview creation for interview status = confirmed. The notification is, however, automatically closed.
--- Steps to reproduce
1. Responsibility: iRecruitment Manager or iRecruitment Recruiter.
2. Navigation: iRecruitment Home > Vacancies tab.
3. Search for vacancy.
4. Select vacancy.
5. Press View Applicants button.
6. Select applicant.
7. Press Create Interview button.
8. Create interview with Confirmed status.
9. Log in as candidate.
10. Check notification.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms