Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a contract subline is terminated with a termination amount, the contract Termination fields are not updated with the termination amount. The contract Total is correctly reduced by the amount credited, but the Termination fields in the Pricing/Billing tab continue to show 0 amounts.
Expect the Termination Amounts fields to show the termination amount details.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a Service Agreement contract that has been fully billed.
2. Go to the subline and go to Tools > Terminate subline
3. Terminate the subline : enter the termination date and reason, click the Full Credit checkbox, enter Override amount
4. Click Review, then Terminate and save the termination.
5. Review the termination amounts in the contract Pricing/Billing tab- the amounts remain 0
The environment has been upgraded.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms