Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.1 version – Enterprise Asset Manager
Issue is occurring consistently in the UAT Test Environment. The Graphical Hierarchy is not displaying the Asset Hierarchy - it simply displays a blank page with a red cross on the top left of the page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility : Maintenance Super User
2. Navigate to Assets --> Capital --> search on any Asset Number
3. Select the option "Graphical Hierarchy" from the drop down on the page --> click on "Go"
4. This will open the page Graphical View - Asset Relationship
5. It should display the graphical asset hierarchy for the asset - instead it displays a blank page with a red cross.
Steps taken to understand issue :
a. This issue only happens when the Client uses Internet Explorer. It works fine using Firefox (not a solution for the customer).
b. The customers java and IE version are p to date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms