Declared Value Missing in Outbound XML Even Thought Field Is Populated and Included in Out XML Profile
(Doc ID 1314563.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1.3 to 6.1.5 - Release: 6.1 to 6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Business Process and Automation > Power Data > Integration > XML Template
2. Uploade XML Template ID.
3. Navigated to Business Process and Automation > Power Data > Integration > Out XML Profile.
4. Create new Out XML Profile.
5. Navigate to Business Process and Automation > Communication Management > External System
8. Add the Out XML Profile to the contact.
7. Click Finished
8. Create Order Release and add a Declared value Under the Shipment Ship Unit Line.
9. Create Shipment.
10. Select Actions > Shipment Management > Utilities > Send Interface Transmission.
11. Note the Declared Value does not show in the XML as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|