Contract Check Box is enabled even when there are no contracts available for the Service Request
(Doc ID 1314647.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Customer Care - Version 12.1.2 and later
Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Service Request form Subject tab the check box in the Contracts section is enabled even when no contracts are present.
If the checkbox is selected when no contract is there the "Respond By" and "Resolved By" fields in the Workbench tab are cleared.
The problem is not only limited to the Service Request form Subject tab.
In Contact Center Service Request tab, for an existing SR, when you click the button beside the "Contract" field the "Contracts" window will pop-up. In
that window you can check the line checkbox even when there's no contract line.
When there are no contracts for the Service Request then the contracts checkbox should be disabled.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to Service responsibility
2. Navigate to Service Requests > Find Service Request
3. Query an existing service request
4. Notice that in the Workbench tab the "Response By" and "Resolve By" dates are populated
5. Go to Subject tab > click on "Get Contracts" button > no contracts is displayed
6. Check the contracts check box anyway and then, in the Workbench tab you will see that the "Response By" and "Resolve By" dates are cleared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document