GLCOAM Program - Generate Ledger Flexfield Fails with "APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 3114 in close_server_files"
(Doc ID 1315826.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:GLCOAM - Program - Generate Ledger Flexfield
On : 12.1.2 version:
Program "GLCOAM module: Program - Generate Ledger Flexfield" Fails with this following error::
APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 3114 in close_server_files
Cause: close_server_files failed due to ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE.
The SQL statement being executed at the time of the error was: and was executed from the file .
Shutting down Concurrent Manager : 14-APR-2011 09:41:26
ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE
ORACLE error 3114 in AFPRSR-Resubmit_Time
Cause: AFPRSR-Resubmit_Time failed due to ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE
The SQL statement being executed at the time of the error was: select To_Char(To_Date(Decode(Resubmit_Time,null ,'00:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. General Ledger Super User >> Setup >> Financials >> Flexfields >> Key >> Segments
2. Query: Application = General Ledger and Flexfield Title = Accounting Flexfield
3. Update the Description field with the Title of âAccounting Flexfieldâ
4. Check Allow Dynamic Inserts
5. Segments configuration
6. Flexfield Qualifier to Enable
7. Check the Freeze Flexfield Definition check box
8. Press the Compile button and OK.
9. This submit Program "GLCOAM module: Program - Generate Ledger Flexfield"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document