Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Release 12, while creating a payables invoice, for a tax line system does not allow to change the tax line description.
Tax line description should be allowed to change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Please create the invoice header
2. Invoice line and enter the "Tax classification Code"
3. Click on button "Calculate Tax"
4. System autocreate the Tax line with Type - Tax
5. Description field in "Tax" line is disabled and can not be modified.
The issue has the following business impact:
This led to Inconvenience to users as they can not see the proper description in GL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms