Project Information On The Distribution Is Not Valid. &Pjm_error_msg
(Doc ID 1316386.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Professional Buyer Work Center ( PBWC), when changing / saving a Purchase Order line with an expenditure date that is outside the range of Project start and finish dates or Task start and finish dates, the system is displaying this error message:
Project information on the distribution is not valid. &PJM_ERROR_MSG
When doing the same from Core application, it is giving the correct error message as showing below :
APP-PA-19269: The expenditure item date is not within the active dates of the tasks
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to PBWC and go to Create Standard Purchase Order and click on Go
2. Enter mandatory PO Header data
3. Click on Lines Sub-tab
4. Click on Details icon
5. Input Line 1 mandatory data
6. Navigate to Shipping region and input mandatory data
7. Navigate to Delivery region and input mandatory data
8. Navigate to Billing region and input project data (Project, Task, Expenditure Type, Expenditure Date, Expenditure Org)
9. Click Apply
10. Click on Save
The error will be thrown out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document