Oracle Approvals Management (AME) Is Not Recognizing the Approval Response in the Expense Workflow Escalates To Next Approver
(Doc ID 1316501.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Approvals Management (AME)
After a timeout, Oracle Approvals Management (AME) is not recognizing the approval of an expense report. Instead AME is escalating / routing the expense report to the Approver's HRMS Supervisor.
-- Steps to Reproduce
1.EMPLOYEE SINGER, MICHELLE submitted expense report 12026
- Approvers Tab on Expense Confirmation page shows Approver as 1-Costello, Jennifer, 2- Gary, Eric
2.Approver Costello, Jennifer receives the first Approval Notification
- Approver Costello, Jennifer does not respond (ie. notification times out)
3. A second approval notification is sent to the Approver Costello, Jennifer
- Approver Costello, Jennifer responds to this 2nd approval notification (ie. approves the report)
4. This approval is not recognized by AME
- AME did not recognize the approval and escalated the expense report to Jennifer Costello’s HR Supervisor, Beth Williams.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!