Oracle Approvals Management (AME) Is Not Recognizing the Approval Response in the Expense Workflow Escalates To Next Approver
Last updated on JULY 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Approvals Management (AME)
After a timeout, Oracle Approvals Management (AME) is not recognizing the approval of an expense report. Instead AME is escalating / routing the expense report to the Approver's HRMS Supervisor.
-- Steps to Reproduce
1.EMPLOYEE SINGER, MICHELLE submitted expense report 12026
- Approvers Tab on Expense Confirmation page shows Approver as 1-Costello, Jennifer, 2- Gary, Eric
2.Approver Costello, Jennifer receives the first Approval Notification
- Approver Costello, Jennifer does not respond (ie. notification times out)
3. A second approval notification is sent to the Approver Costello, Jennifer
- Approver Costello, Jennifer responds to this 2nd approval notification (ie. approves the report)
4. This approval is not recognized by AME
- AME did not recognize the approval and escalated the expense report to Jennifer Costello’s HR Supervisor, Beth Williams.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms