Oracle Approvals Management (AME) Is Not Recognizing the Approval Response in the Expense Workflow Escalates To Next Approver
(Doc ID 1316501.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Approvals Management (AME)
After a timeout, Oracle Approvals Management (AME) is not recognizing the approval of an expense report. Instead AME is escalating / routing the expense report to the Approver's HRMS Supervisor.
NOTE: Steps to reproduce below, user details / company name / address / email / telephone number represent a fictitious sample
(based upon made up data used in the Oracle Demo Vision instance). Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not
intended in any manner.
-- Steps to Reproduce
1.EMPLOYEE JONES, MICHELLE submitted expense report 122222
- Approvers Tab on Expense Confirmation page shows Approver as 1-Smith, Annie, 2- Gary, John
2.Approver Smith, Annie receives the first Approval Notification
- Approver Smith, Annie does not respond (ie. notification times out)
3. A second approval notification is sent to the Approver Smith, Annie
- Approver Costello, Jennifer responds to this 2nd approval notification (ie. approves the report)
4. This approval is not recognized by AME
- AME did not recognize the approval and escalated the expense report to Annie Smith'’s HR Supervisor, Susan Williamson.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!