Mobile MSCA Receipt Causes Serial Number Current Status = 6 (Pending Status)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LotSerialFListener.java: Serial Related Java Code
RcptGenPage.java : Receipt Java Code
MTL_SERIAL_NUMBERS: Serial Number Table
The Mobile Supply Chain Application (MSCA) causes serial numbers stuck in status 6 (Pending Status) after receiving ranges of serials.
The issue occurs when an individual serial is received (like serial 1), then a second serial number is received skipping a number (like skipping serial 2 and receiving serial 3). Int his case, the skipped serial is marked with current status 6 in the serial number table.
- Use Mobile Supply Chain (MSCA) to receive quantity 3 of an item with serial number control At Receipt.
- Receive the first serial entering the same "from" and "to": Serial 1 to 1 (as an example).
- Receive the second and third serials using a range from and to: 4 to 5 (as an example).
Note: Skipping 2 serials 2 and 3 from the initial serial.
- No errors on receipt.
- Review the data in MTL_SERIAL_NUMBERS: select * from MTL_SERIAL_NUMBERS order by creation_date desc;
- See serials 2 and 3 in status 6.
Note: These were the serial numbers skipped as entered 1, 4, and 5. Serials 2 and 3 were not used.
What is working
The Oracle Forms "Desktop" works fine. This only happen in mobile application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms