Mobile MSCA Receipt Causes Serial Number Current Status = 6 (Pending Status)
(Doc ID 1316592.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LotSerialFListener.java: Serial Related Java Code
RcptGenPage.java : Receipt Java Code
MTL_SERIAL_NUMBERS: Serial Number Table
The Mobile Supply Chain Application (MSCA) causes serial numbers stuck in status 6 (Pending Status) after receiving ranges of serials.
The issue occurs when an individual serial is received (like serial 1), then a second serial number is received skipping a number (like skipping serial 2 and receiving serial 3). Int his case, the skipped serial is marked with current status 6 in the serial number table.
- Use Mobile Supply Chain (MSCA) to receive quantity 3 of an item with serial number control At Receipt.
- Receive the first serial entering the same "from" and "to": Serial 1 to 1 (as an example).
- Receive the second and third serials using a range from and to: 4 to 5 (as an example).
Note: Skipping 2 serials 2 and 3 from the initial serial.
- No errors on receipt.
- Review the data in MTL_SERIAL_NUMBERS: select * from MTL_SERIAL_NUMBERS order by creation_date desc;
- See serials 2 and 3 in status 6.
Note: These were the serial numbers skipped as entered 1, 4, and 5. Serials 2 and 3 were not used.
What is working
The Oracle Forms "Desktop" works fine. This only happen in mobile application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document