Aid To Resolving Receiving Transaction Date Error APP-PO-14376 PO_CNL_NO_PERIOD, PO_INV_NO_OPEN_PERIOD and PO_PO_ENTER_OPEN_GL_DATE Errors
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document is designed to provide assistance is resolving three Transaction Date errors generated when entering a Receipt.
- The process of entering a receipt involves a number of packages.
- One of these packages is RCV_DATES_S.
- This package is contained in the file RCVTXDAB.pls
- Within the package is the function val_trx_date.
- This function is responsible for Transaction Date validation failure messages .
- This note covers three of these messages.
|Message Token||Message Text|
|PO_CNL_NO_PERIOD||The GL date is not in an open period.|
|PO_INV_NO_OPEN_PERIOD||Please enter a GL Date within an open inventory accounting period.|
|PO_PO_ENTER_OPEN_GL_DATE||Please enter a GL date that is within an open purchasing accounting period.|
- E-Business Suite 11.5.10 Minimum Patch Level and Extended Support Information Center <Note:1199724.1>
- Required Patches for Enhanced Receiving Validation after upgrade to or install of 11.5.10 (or 11i.SCM_PF.J) <Note:367396.1>
- Oracle E-Business Suite Error Correction Support Policy (V.3) <Note:1195034.1>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms