ORA-01403 ORA-06512: At APPS.WF_NOTIFICATION When Accepting a Purchase Order
(Doc ID 1317301.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iSupplier Portal, Release 12.1.3, an error message appears when the supplier attempts to accept a purchase order and opens the notification:
ORA-01403: no data found ORA-01403: no data found ORA-06512: at "APPS.WF_NOTIFICATION", line 5774 ORA-06512: at line 6
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and approve a purchase order (PO).
2. PO is emailed to the vendor via the iSupplier Portal
3. Supplier logs into the iSupplier Portal.
4. Supplier sees the notification in the iSupplier Portal home tab: Standard Purchase Order 162483,0 requires your acceptance.
5. Supplier clicks on the notification.
6. Notification opens with the error message mentioned above.
7. If the supplier clicks on the "Accept" button, the acceptance does go back to the buyer and is posted against the PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document