Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version: 12.1.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ORA-01403: no data found ORA-01403: no data found ORA-06512: at "APPS.WF_NOTIFICATION", line 5774 ORA-06512: at line 6
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and approve a purchase order (PO).
2. PO is emailed to the vendor via the iSupplier Portal
3. Supplier logs into the iSupplier Portal.
4. Supplier sees the notification in the iSupplier Portal home tab: Standard Purchase Order 162483,0 requires your acceptance.
5. Supplier clicks on the notification.
6. Notification opens with the error message mentioned above.
7. If the supplier clicks on the "Accept" button, the acceptance does go back to the buyer and is posted against the PO.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms