Inclusive Tax Issue: Transaction Total Doubles If Inclusive Tax Amount Is Same As Line Amount
(Doc ID 1317467.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.0.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a sales order with inclusive tax in the amount 0.01
- Run the AutoInvoice Import Program to import and create the transaction.
- The original line amount and transaction total amount are both 0.01
- Click tax button and change the inclusive tax amount from 0 to 0.01
- Click save and then click complete.
- The Invoice balance bumps up to 0.02 which is double the original amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
1. Bug Summary
2. Fixed File(s)
3. Recommended Patch(es)
4. Solution Steps