Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.0.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a sales order with inclusive tax in the amount 0.01
- Run the AutoInvoice Import Program to import and create the transaction.
- The original line amount and transaction total amount are both 0.01
- Click tax button and change the inclusive tax amount from 0 to 0.01
- Click save and then click complete.
- The Invoice balance bumps up to 0.02 which is double the original amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms