$Profiles$.Mfg_organization_id Is Not Be Set For Self Service In Eam.
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 24-Oct-2012***
On : 12.1.3 version, SETUP
Find .. attempt to setup value $PROFILES$.MFG_ORGANIZATION_ID into “Descriptive Flexfield Segments” for Application 'Work in Process' and Title 'Work Request Information'
See the Context Value is null in Work Request self service page.
Expect ... the Context Value shows organization_id
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setting up the segments for web page.
2. Setting up the Reference Field in the segments : $PROFILES$.MFG_ORGANIZATION_ID
3. Select the flag to synchronize the Reference Field.
4. Save and freeze the segment.
5. Enter to self service, however the segments does not appear.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms