Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able to delete the Top Position of the Position Hierarchy through the Position Form
Expect to get the error message when trying to delete the Position in the Position Form.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the US HRMS Manager Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Work Structure > Position > Definition.
3. Query for the top of the Position.
4, Click on the Delete Option.
5. Purge Option appears. Click Ok.
6. The Position is deleted from the database.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms